- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
- Tools & Resources
Loan Processor - Bryant
Open: Thursday, Sep 23, 2021
Gateway Bank is seeking a full-time, driven, detail-oriented Loan Processor/Assistant responsible for multiple activities related to preparing commercial, consumer, and residential loan documents while adhering to, and complying with, all company policies and federal regulations. They will initiate and maintain professional and courteous contact with customers, both internal and external.
Essential Functions/ Key Responsibilities:
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help qualified individuals with disabilities perform the essential functions.
· Maintain professional and timely contact with title companies, appraisers, insurance companies, and third-party agents.
· Process loan renewals, extensions, and modification requests.
· Process loan cancellations/denials and adverse action letters.
· Process draw requests on lines of credit and order property inspections as needed.
· Provide daily administrative support to customers and coworkers with loan related questions and maintenance using problem-solving skills to satisfy customer needs and ensure accurate resolution to customer requests.
· Order and review title work, appraisal reports, flood determinations, credit reports, business entity searches, GEO codes/census tracking, UCC Lien searches.
· Track documents including vehicle titles, UCC Filings, financial documents, direct lien filings, title policies, recorded mortgages and assignments.
· Daily reconciliation on general ledger accounts.
· Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, and records.
· Process incoming and outgoing wires.
· Ability to understand and execute federal regulations as they relate to HMDA.
· Receive all signed disclosures and loan estimates back from the customer as needed.
· Follow the TRID policy and procedures, ensuring that all pertinent documents have been signed as needed.
· Responsible for timing and re-disclosing any documents deemed necessary according to the TRID calendar.
· Exhibit excellent interpersonal and communication skills, providing an environment of open and authentic communication.
· Adhere to all Gateway Bank standards, serving as an example to other team members, as well as to our customers.
· All other duties as assigned
· Must be a creative thinker and proactive problem solver with the ability to work efficiently, independently, and effectively to meet deadlines and follow projects through to completion.
· Working knowledge of titles, mortgages, liens, and UCC’s preferred
· Knowledge of basic accounting processes and procedures preferred
· Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook. Compliance One Lending and/or Core Director a plus.
· Arkansas Notary a plus.
· Previous experience as loan processor and/or loan assistant.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 1 Year Experience in a Financial Setting Preferred
· Able to Quickly Learn New Software
· Valid Driver’s License
· Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
· Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to all aspects of a project or task.
· Adaptability – Ability to fit into changing working environments and adapt to procedural and organizational changes.
· Goal Oriented – Ability to act to ensure focus on tasks and objectives in accordance with clear expectations and goals.
· Relationship Building – Ability to establish and maintain a good rapport and cooperative relationship with customers and team members.
· Organized – Organization skills aiding in a neat and disciplined work style.
· Accountability – Willing to accept responsibility for self and all direct reports regarding all functions within the branch.
· Communication –Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Customer Oriented – The desire to serve both customers and coworkers by focusing effort on meeting the customer’s needs, understanding their concerns, and conducting yourself in a manner which encourages trust.
· Decision Making – Ability to assess situations and determine an effective and compliant outcome.
· Responsible – Ability to be trustworthy or answerable for your conduct.
· Tactful – Ability to show consideration and avoid giving offense in dealing with others.
· Time Management – Effectively utilizes available time for completion of necessary job tasks.
· Working Under Pressure – The ability to maintain composure when exposed to stress.
Equal Employment Opportunity Information: Gateway Bank and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of equal employment with respect to a person's race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, covered veterans, military status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected classifications. At Gateway Bank, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
6110 Highway 5 N, Bryant